- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies
- Post Graduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Community mental Health Nursing
- Registered Nurse (R.N.) Specialist Practitioner Award
- Cert Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Cert Schema Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) Parts 1,2 &3.
PRU HEALTH, AVIVA, CIGNA, Vitality Health, WPA, Simply Health and AXA-PPP health insurance companies.
Lisa is a BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, qualified EMDR Therapist and Registered mental health Nurse.
Lisa is a BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, qualified EMDR Therapist and Registered mental health Nurse. Lisa is part of Dr Christian Jessen’s team of health Specialists on the televised TV series “Dr christian will See you Now”, shown on Sky TV. Lisa currently works with children and adults with a range of different mental health problems, including anxiety disorders (PTSD, OCD, social anxiety, phobias, GAD), depression and has a special interest in TIC disorders including Tourettes Syndrome. Lisa has worked in private and NHS mental health services since 1999. Lisa has a range of experience in different services including forensic mental health, Sports clinical Psychological therapy and imagery scripts for Premiership Rugby Teams including Premiership and European Champions, “Saracens RUFC”. The National centre for mental health and deafness, community Mental health teams, assertive outreach, Adolescent Forensic Services, Primary Care and Eating Disorders services. Lisa has run her busy city centre clinic, Sunflower CBT Services since 2010 and loves her work with both children and adults.
£130 per session.
- BABCP (British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Nursing and Midwifery Council- Registered Nurse (mental Health)
- Specialist Practitioner.